Thursday, July 31, 2008

Online Business Training: Simple But Powerful, What Veretekk has done for Me!

In the next few minutes you will discover a parable that so closely relates my feelings towards Veretekk its uncanny. In the short 2 minute story 2 men rescue a lion from a bad situation, take the lion in and become his guardian and family. When I found Veretekk I was looking for a method to attract business partners into my business. I had built a large customer base that gave me steady month after month income, but I knew to really take my business to the next level I needed to find others to do what I did. In a sense I felt like the lion in this video (before his guardians found him) looking for direction and a way to expand my knowledge of marketing.

When I found Veretekk, went to the trainings it was like I had a new online safe haven (playground) where I could grow, learn and expand my knowledge of online marketing. Just like guardians Tom Prendergast (CEO of Veretekk) and many trainers in the early days helped me grow into the online marketer I am today. Just like the lion in this video, even though my marketing knowledge has now expanded to teaching, training and coaching others. I will always be grateful for what Veretekk has done for me.



"You know, the reality of this situation is... these two men were this cat's parents (guardians) and the reason why THEY WERE THE ONE'S WHO RESCUED AND RAISED HIM. A guardian is that entity that cares for, teaches and raises a you." Right?

Do you need a guardian (parent) and safe haven (playground) to help guide you through marketing online?

When I found Veretekk I quit purchasing all those ebooks, programs and stuff the internet gurus sell out there to the little guy teaching marketing. Oh yea, I'm still on some of their lists... but not to purchase stuff but to watch and learn from them. Veretekk is a safe haven with tools and systems already in place. Veretekk trainers are very much like guardians.. willing to share their knowledge for FREE.

Just like the lion in this video to grow and mature he needed a safe haven (playground). Hands down Mike Darling (Pres. of Veretekk) is the expert at building tools and systems (playground equipment). I feel blessed and very fortunate to be in the beta group and give input for the tools and systems Veretekk develops. I'm completely blown away by the skills and knowledge Mike has. Mike Darling has truly taken the slogan "Marketing at the Speed of Thought" and made it a reality for my business.

My hat's off to you, Thomas Prendergast and Mike Darling for being like a guardians and providing a safe haven (Veretekk) for me to grow and mature into the online marketer I've become. I will always love you!

Cindy McAsey
888-272-6701
www.cindymcasey.com


P.S. True Friendships last a lifetime. Get to know or Back in touch with Veretekk. You will be glad you did!