Friday, May 15, 2009

Web Conferencing for Internet Marketing

As I look over the last week in my internet marketing business, I wonder how I would manage to effectivly communicate without web conferencing. Just as many leaders use teleconferences I use web conferencing for communicating.

Last night I hosted my last web conference for the week. Right before I got started my skype started lighting up with questions about screen casting vs follow me browsing. I feel very blessed to have the ability to speak "on the fly" in my web conferences. I think it's because I do so many of them, its like talking across the kitchen table.

I quickly invited all of the "skype" questions into my conference room and started my web conference off with a lesson on web conferencing. I was suprised when many who were just asking about web conferencing decided to stay for the wellness presentation I had planned to do. This presentation happened to be a power point presentation someone has sent me and all I did was to "talk" from the slides. Very Simple.

In the VereConference web conference rooms we have the ability to record very much like a production studio. I generally let the folks attending record if they choose too, so they can go back and listen later. I record my "generic" internet marketing sessions I host in the Veretekk conference room and load them up into a podcast on talkshoe. Once in a while I'll keep a full recording (audio, video & flash) and use it for marketing, but most of my web conferences are instructional and inspirational.