Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Web Conferencing Announcement

Here is our webinar line up for the next few weeks..

December 28 - Tuesday . Healthy Heart 8pm CST
January 1, 2011 - Saturday . No Webinar - Have a Safe New Year
January 4, 2011 - Tuesday . Acid and Alkaline 8pm CST
January 8, 2011 - Saturday . The Career Plan 10am CST

On January 8th we will have out BIG new year kick off event. I always love January because we have so many chances to connect with people. To access this these webinars go to http://barefoot-online.com and log in with your name.

My Veretekk training schedule will remain the same for 2011, I'll be training weekly on Tuesdays at 1 pm CST in my Veretekk conference room. To access the room go to http://barefoot.veretekk.com and sign up as a free member. Once you have your password you can simply log in and look for the Veretraining button. Then to log into my web conference room check out the calendar on Tuesdays and you will see a link to enter my personal Veretekk web conference room.